- You will need an Android device (mobile or tablet) to install ODK Collect.
- From your device’s application drawer, go to android’s Google Play, Download and Install ODK Collect.
3. Open the ODK collect app when installation is complete then Go to >General Settings>Server> and change the URL to:https://YOUR-URL
(Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to set-up Your URL )
4. Go back to the main menu and select Get Blank Form. After it connects to the server, select the “YOUR-FORM” and “Get the Selected form”.
(Learn how to create “YOUR-FORM” by following this simple step-by-step guide).
5. Now you have the data collection form that you will use.
6. Go to Fill Blank Form, open the form and start entering the required information.
(You navigate the form to the end by swiping left-right across the screen).
7. When you have finished entering the required info Save and Exit.
8. To submit the finalized form, Go to Send Finalized Form, select the form and the Send the Selected Form
- That’s it!
Did you find this article helpful? Is there something specific about ODK or Kobo Toolbox that you’d like us to highlight in this blog? Don’t hesitate to drop your comment.